Sunday, August 18, 2013

Into the Woods

Ah the woods. Last week I finished listening to the audiobook version of Tana French's  In the Woods. Just marvelous. Dark and funny and beautifully written.  I'm reading the next in the series in e-book format. And that is what I would like to be doing right now instead of drawing next week's yoga class but..oh well. After.

I actually have a real link today. Have been taking care of both the cats and myself and that hasn't left much time for web surfing.

There is a new Citizen Science project put on by Audubon for recording information about Hummingbirds here on our continent. You can get as involved as you like. One siting or commit to more. They are particularly interested in how climate change is affecting the amazing little birds...

No comments:

Post a Comment