Sunday, September 15, 2013

Transitions Abound

No really... this is a fall picture. I took this last weekend in the neighborhood. Sort of a call out to you all having late spring now. 

Too short an interview but a definite new book to consider if you gravitate towards cats is Cat Sense. I was happy to hear that de-clawing is now illegal in Europe. He has some very helpful things to say about introducing cats to each other and about how and why they do or don't get along.

I put my beloved younger cat Stella down on Friday. It was very peaceful and I am glad she is not suffering anymore. 

Sammy and I are sad but adjusting to having her gone. It is both disconcerting and a relief not to have to be constantly vigilant about her comfort and her meds which I have been doing for the better part of this year. Hopefully that is the end of cancer diagnosis's in this house for any sort of foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment