Sunday, April 20, 2014

How About Never?

I am not sure why but I have officially decided that yellow is the color of this Easter. Just took this out in the neighborhood. If you have any familiarity with Portland Oregon you will know that it is practically unheard of for us to have a dry Easter.

This week marks my 16th year here and I remember one other dry relatively warm Easter Sunday.

I was thinking about this interview with Bob Mankoff, (the cartoon editor of The New Yorker), this morning. It is worth listening to because besides being funny (and apparently laughter is good for the aging brain, Facebook told me so) it is also interesting.

To me that is an intoxicating brew. But then I am addled by unexpected natural light. Happy bunny woven basket, colored eggs in the grass, resurrection and renewal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment