Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Iris Hour

If you were to go back and quickly look at all the pictures posted here on this space you would see that I am a woman who lives in a world that is demarcated by the flower clock.

Now is the sweet window between tulip and rose where there are blossoms swirling everywhere in the damp cool wind.

My link today is about a fellow in England, not afraid to say what I find myself thinking sometimes lately, that this very well might be the end of the world as we know it, that it is too late, that there is not enough will to turn the ship around and do enough to save us from the absolute ravages of climate change. While I ponder all this I continue to try to celebrate in every way I know how the beauty that surrounds us and the abundance I was ever so fortunate to be born into.

No comments:

Post a Comment