Monday, July 8, 2013

Better

Things are better today.

Stella is doing well and the sun is shining and I was able to get to the gym midday.

My test results came back showing I have a healthy heart and am fit. I do have a lower than normal heart rate though, but no funky patterns or irregularity. That is just awesome.

I am procrastinating working on poems to submit for the Master Class on finishing poems I am taking in a couple of weeks. I am trying not to get too spun out about it and just notice the fact of it.

We closed the fiscal year this morning at work on time. There will be a bit of a break in the intensity for a time and I am thrilled about that plus they have lifted the hiring freeze in general and that is very good news for all of us.

This wonderfully done piece and video about the young man that became famous after the iconic photo that I did see the day of the Boston Marathon bombing made me cry. But in a good way. The video is about five minutes long and worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment