Friday, July 12, 2013

Chokes

I read this blog post about Natural Carpet Cleaning Technique earlier this week and tried it tonight. I did one thing differently and vacuumed up the excess paste pretty much after I spread it on the stains with a cheap pastry brush. Then scrubbed with a dry stiff brush and went for a 20 minute walk.

When I came back I used warm water and a washcloth and washed and rinsed all the stains. In the morning I'll vacuum again. There seems to be some concern about cats and borax so I don't think I'll do this often but I am pretty motivated to get the bulk of the stains up.

Poor Stella and her digestive troubles. I think we are through the worst of this most recent bout.

In other news I had a weirdly productive and cheerful workday. I had a lunch break and clocked out pretty much on time. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment