Friday, April 5, 2013

This is an experiment. I took this shot yesterday evening with my phone over near the yoga studio and to me is so pretty but when I copy it to iPhoto it is all blurry.

The transfer process must be compressing it or something. Good to know.

Olga, my yoga teacher, told me last week that working with couples as private yoga clients is challenging. More so than working one on one. I did experience that last night. I think we will all end up getting great benefit out of the process but we will all three learn stuff about ourselves in the meantime. The meeting last night gave me much to ponder.

One thing I know for sure, that if they actually do the work they will benefit so I need to keep that in mind.

Even with over an hour of walking in my day I only made it to 96% of my activity target last night. Sigh. As with food, advance planning appears to be in order to hit one's goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment