Thursday, May 16, 2013

Yep. My colors are clashing. Oh well. One goes with what is blooming.

I am glad we are getting rain. The gloom I could do without but I was able to go and walk fast on the track this noon. Movie star good looking guy over there running without his shirt on. Oh poor me.

My link today is to info on the Planet Money T-Shirt. In spite of the controversy about the fact that the ladies shirt will be pink, it will be made in South American. It is the Men's they are making in Bangladesh. I have been enjoying this whole adventure and look forward to wearing my squirrel to teach yoga in. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely old rose - and I had not heard about the Planet Money T Shirt. You must get one! I think it looks more mauve than pink, but who can tell.

    Of course there is controversy - that is what the show is about!

    ReplyDelete