Friday, February 22, 2013

There is this gorgeous picture for this coming week on the Sierra Club engagement calendar of mixed purple and white crocus in the snow. In some future life I would love to be able to get a few shots now and again at that level. I keep trying, at least in terms of composition if not equipment.

Besides working today there was much communication with my vet. Sammy had a pretty good day. He still is somewhat hyper but is moving almost normally. My cat sitter who is a certified vet tech has offered to come by and help with giving advice on holding him and keeping him calm. She's given fluids solo many times. The vet was reassuring and I learned that if I check the temperature of the pads on his back feet compared to his front feet it will help me understand if he is in a crisis that might need medical intervention. It amazes me the things we learn when we need to.

Tomorrow I get to go spend time with Leo and Jack, the Most Adorable kittens. And Miss E. comes home from Europe, (with her iPad we hope.)

Here is a link to something current about Buddhist meditation. I like the Krishnamurti quote at the end of today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment