Friday, February 1, 2013

The song birds are returning! And Kes and I saw daffodil shoots with our own eyes this evening. The earth is stirring in our neck of the woods.

Huge accomplishment today: I gave Sammy sub q fluids for the first time and also this new arthritis med called Adequan. Kes was my coach and lovely assistant. We had a heck of a time figuring out how to get the old needle off the fluid bag and she stuck herself. But we figured it out.


And she just happens to be taking antibiotics. Good deal.

I like food to look pretty and I am completely transitioning away from plastic containers so today I ordered this pyrex glass container set. It is $9.00 cheaper than my local grocery. And the cute UPS guy will bring it right to my door.

My new work mantra is..."oh well". It seems to help.

My older sister's birthday is today and Miss E.'s first school dance. She leaves for Greece and Italy on the 15th. My sister is looking forward to a little break while the E is having her big adventure, and of course The E is looking forward to the trip. It is great when preferences align.

No comments:

Post a Comment