Thursday, January 31, 2013

I was reading this evening in the most recent issue of the New Yorker about Dr. Oz and the writer mentioned that he has this social networking element to his show that allows people to take a picture from anywhere on the internet and put it up to express how they feel.

This is how I feel today (i'm using my own picture). Like a wall on which the workings of time have left their mark. It has been a very intense and challenging week at work.

Oh well.

My link today is to some info on this dark looking new series that was made specifically for Netflix called House of Cards starring Kevin Spacey with this odd southern accent.

I also read somewhere yesterday that both Captain Jack and River Song are in a new Sci Fi series. I must investigate that.

But first I need to catch up on Downton Abbey. Slacker chick...

No comments:

Post a Comment