Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Today when I was teaching yoga my students all turned themselves towards the floor to ceiling windows and as I was looking out over them all I could see were bare winter trees just like these.

I received an email from my power company last week that announced that the price of my renewable power is going down by about 30%. A few years ago I went to the 100% renewable option because I felt I could afford it. But still I am thrilled to see the price of wind power come down so more ordinary people can choose the option. (I do fret about the birds and the turbines but I know folks are working on that too.)

Today I walked the mile to the vet and back to exchange the one brand of hypoallergenic food for another. Fingers crossed Stella will eat this brand. We made it through two weeks of steroid treatments and Sammy is bigger (he has to have gained at least a pound) and much calmer. Stella is just a happy cat. I decided I am too depleted to be lugging 16 lb. of cat food around in the future.

Three more work days until my vacation. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment