Monday, January 7, 2013

I took this not for the gray on gray but for the oh so subtle winter morning light.

Good thing I didn't have any meetings today. I was exhausted all day. I admit to a modest infusion of caffeine and chocolate after spending 45 minutes on the phone with Credo Mobile customer service doing a master reset on my newish beloved smartphone because it wasn't allowing anyone that called to hear me. I've been having this problem periodically since I got the thing. They are very nice at Credo and you don't have to wait. The annoying thing was I had to save all my contacts to Google before we did the reset.

I've signed petitions from Credo Action in the last few days on banning large assault rifle magazines and to fix the filibuster rules so things can get done in Congress.

I am not crazy about being locked exclusively into the Planet Google platform but I need a working phone... Oh well, now I have a back-up on the cloud.

It took me over an hour and some concerted effort to draw my hamstrings and calves class for tomorrow. I wanted to do it in the Viniyoga way of contracting-relaxing and then stretching as opposed to just starting out stretching as is often the case in leg focused practices. I need to stick a balance in there too. I know just where.

Running through the class on my own felt good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment