Friday, January 4, 2013

I have a collection of pictures of funky old garages here in Oregon and some in Washington. This one is over by the yoga studio. I took this shot last May. I am most interested in the working of time on things.

When I walked by late this afternoon it was gone.

I was past the absence before I noticed it and went by. Gone.

Just one board left on the ground and a muddy patch in the grass.

Sammy has had a really rough day. Dr. Anderson called to follow up on Stella and she says this is a sign of the kidney disease we knew was brewing in him. She recommended a very small dose of the human antacid Pepcid. I managed to get some during my dinner break at teacher training and he took it in a pill pocket. I hope it helps. Poor guy. Right his moment he is yowling at me in his nightly mighty hunter ritual with the old catnip toy I hide in a shopping bag full of tissue paper for him before I go to bed.

No link today. I am too tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment