Thursday, March 7, 2013

Color is starting to appear in more places. This morning while working  I had sunlight on my computer screens for the first time since fall. Oh lovely light.

Work remains stressful and overwhelming. They just keep giving me new things to do.

My link today is another Blogspot Blog, I am happy to say. A pretty amazing fabric artist named Mister Finch. I am probably late to the game and everybody knows of him. MJ pointed him out to me on Facebook.

I stuck myself for the second time this week this evening with a needle. I have the amazing cat sitter vet tech RN coming over to give me more lessons and help out tomorrow. I can do this thing. I can.

At least the dental work is done for now. And they ended up charging me less than the estimate. That is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment