Sunday, March 31, 2013

What astonishing gorgeous weather we are having! Wow. The whole weekend has just been perfect. I took this shot yesterday evening waiting for the Max train back behind the Greyhound Bus Station. It never came. Eventually they deployed a bus. I just like it that these are street trees.

I have had a most excellent Easter. For a tired person. As my week ahead is going to be full of people I decided in the end not to go to church but to walk the track fast instead. I then came home and washed up and finished reading the mystery by Alafair Burke (this one is the next in the series, note to self.) that I splurged and bought for my Kindle earlier in the week.

And then I took a nap. A long nap.

It is going to be a busy week ahead. I am looking forward to being out in it and savoring every minute of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment