Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tonight just at dusk in the rain I went out for a modest walk. About 20 minutes. I did this to hit my activity level for the day. This has been the most active week for me since I started wearing my activity monitor.

This picture taken a bit earlier in the day (and a few years back) shows so wonderfully the winter spring transition going on in my neighborhood. I like that I was actually out and about in the damp to see that the trees up the block just started to bloom in the last two days.

Even if I can't take pictures very well in the soggy dark.

The fact that we finally have hospice care set-up as a responsive routine for Sammy (my cat) has allowed me to be more active, that and the good fortune of having a public track across the street.

Anyway the link today is all about using technology to help maintain weight loss.

Now, if I can just figure out a way to have it help with the crushing load of stuff to do at work...


No comments:

Post a Comment