Tuesday, March 12, 2013

So busy lately. Wonderful wonderful signs of color and fragrance as spring unfolds in the gloom.

My big accomplishment today so far (besides holding my temper at work) is to give Sammy a shot that involves two needles and not sticking myself with either one! 

I am teaching yoga in about an hour and am looking forward to that. 

Calves, we are focusing on our calves. All I need now is to learn how to pronounce the name of the gastrocnemius muscleIt sounds a bit like Gas-Trok-Neemius in the online dictionary. That is the the big calf muscle closest to the surface of the skin on the top part of the lower leg. I know the soleus muscle from ballet class. 

Yesterday was a good day in every way except work, but that is saying a lot.  

My link today is an article about diet plateaus. Something that apparently invariably happens six to eight months out. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow - lovely picture. And congrats on the needles. You are amazing! And thanks for the link - I'll read it when I finish my chocolate!

    ReplyDelete