Saturday, December 15, 2012

At lunch with Kes and Most Honorable this afternoon down in Salem we were looking at Tierney Gearon's photographs in last week's New York Times Magazine, which are very interesting and we saw this one of Amy Adams in the piece on current Hollywood Heroines.

What is funny about this is that on the drive down Most Honorable was telling me about his recent fascination with flashlights. There are some great new LED ones that last 79 hours which would come in handy during an extended power outage.

I had asked him while I was down there to take a portrait of me that I could use for the work IM and Intranet profiles and for Linkedin. I was carefully looking at the Adams photograph and said, "She is holding flashlights!" We laughed and I said we should try it.

So we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment