Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Someday I'll learn how to add color borders. Even though the Diary is functional again I think I'll keep adding small posts here when I don't have time to compose a full entry.

Sammy had a really rough night last night. Very sick. And he now has a chunk of hair missing behind one of his ears. Poor guy. He's eating and drinking and sleeping today. Stella appears to be doing fine other than some scratching. I am looking forward to getting some help solving this sick kitties mystery next week at the vet.

Last night I watched this 17 minute Tiny Desk Concert with Lyle Lovett. It is touching it its awkwardness and charm. Well worth a look. Lots of work stuff going on but no real clarification. I'm still in the running for the new job.

1 comment:

  1. We were just speaking of Lyle yesterday - wondering what he is doing these days. I loved this - thanks for posting. Sweet and lovely - I liked when he said, "pretend this is going well."

    Poor Sam - poor you! Hope he is better very soon.

    ReplyDelete