Tuesday, December 18, 2012

We had snow this morning, big wet flakes that didn't stick. There is a beautiful Snowy Owl at the Salem airport.

I see A Way With Words has an Android app here. I may have to get that for my Galaxy.

I am very fond of my phone. Today there were multiple calls from the vet's office about Stella's expensive and thorough senior exam. There are steroid-laced chicken chews coming from Texas and special hypo-allergenic food coming from a pristine factory. The things we do for our pets...

The only time today I could get the cats to calm down was while I worked my way through the class I am teaching tomorrow on my yoga mat. They love it when I practice. They lounge on their heated cat beds wrapped in soft blankets on the open couch futon and supervise.

Now if I could only figure out what is causing their allergies that would be a very fine day indeed no matter what the weather is like outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment