Monday, December 31, 2012

Hey, Happy New Year! Doors seem appropriate. Colorful doors even more so.

I've done my headstand letting go of attachment to the old year yoga practice. I've learned to do it fairly early in the evening on New Years eve otherwise I get too energized to get too sleep. It is a simple way to get a bit of a buzz. The cats love it when I practice at home.

Last year on this day I wrote in my paper journal that I thought I'd somehow get more spiritual this year, something to do with yoga. Ha! Little did I know how totally immersed I would get. It was interesting doing the same practice tonight I have done many New Year's eve's with a deeper understanding about how it works and why it does what it does.

This year I wrote that 2013 will be more about connections that work somehow, that I will be in the world more and enjoying the community I find out there.

My link today is a blog I'd like to spend more time on as it appears to be about writing called Brain Pickings. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment