Sunday, December 23, 2012

I had a such a nice relaxing not yoga teacher training day yesterday that other than a few minutes of movement to keep my spine happy I didn't walk anywhere or challenge my body in any way. But I did a lot to make my intellect happy. And what does that lead to? A less than perfect sleep cycle with the cats crowding in to get warm.

I ended up listening to the second half of the Stuff You Missed in History Podcast about Juana of Castile.I completely missed anything about her in school so I enjoyed the story and the fact that the young women that create the podcast use the library to get books on whatever they are working on.

Today I did a full out balanced yoga practice and went to the gym and walked on the treadmill for an hour and read the long cover story in today's Times about the class disparity in terms of young folks graduating from college. It is very well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment