Friday, December 21, 2012

I took this today on my way to pick up the special hypo-allergetic cat food from the vet. It is the big Cooper Beech up on the corner. I was thinking that might be a Cooper's Hawk up there at the very top but now I think it is just a wayward leaf.

Freddies was completely out of wrapping paper except for these huge packages of roles of paper with a snowman motif. I purchased a Christmas table cloth to wrap the big awkward present in. I have a few days to see if I can find a way to make it look good. And there were a few lonely gift bags left in with the birthday paper.

So here is the work of many librarians in Nevada building a book tree in time lapse photography. It takes just over a minute to admire their handiwork.

The shopping is all done. Ah. Now I can just relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment